Garmin GPSMAP 62St Handheld GPS Navigator
The Garmin GPSMAP 62ST Waterproof Handheld Navigator with 100K Topo Maps features a 3-axis tilt-compensated compass, a barometric altimeter, preloaded 100K topo maps and supports Custom Maps, BirdsEye Satellite imagery (subscription required) and photo navigation. Rugged and waterproof, this navigator employs a quad helix antenna for unparalleled reception, has a high-speed USB connection, a sleek new design and connects wirelessly to compatible Garmin handhelds. It comes with built-in U.S. 100k topographic data for the continental U.S. and a worldwide basemap with shaded relief — all the tools for serious climbing or hiking. Map detail includes national, state and local parks and forests, along with terrain contours, elevation information, trails, rivers, lakes and points of interest.
- Rugged, waterproof navigator with 2.6-inch, sunlight-readable, 65-K color TFT screen and 160 x 240 pixel resolution
- Three-axis, tilt-compensated electronic compass and barometric altimeter for precise bearing and altitude measurements
- 100k topographic data for the U.S. and worldwide basemap with shaded relief; add a wide array of topographic, marine and road maps
- Supports BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required) for integrating satellite images with your maps
- Compatible with Custom Maps, free software that transforms paper and electronic maps into downloadable maps for your device
- 2.6 in. transflective, 65-K color TFT display
- Built-in 100K topographic data for continental U.S.
- Barometric altimeter
- Electronic Tilt-compensated, 2-axis compass
- Waterproof (IPX7); 160 x 240 display resolution