Victorinox Swiss Army Heritage Pocket Knife 125th Anniversary
The sharp, strong punch repairs a leather harness so a horse can pull a wagon. The screwdriver disassembles a rifle for cleaning. The can opener pries the lid off a tin of food. Add a large blade to those three implements and you have the perfect tool for the modern infantryman. So says the Swiss Army, which promptly signs the first contract with Victorinox Founder Karl Elsener. The year is 1891. For 2009, Swiss Army proudly offers this limited edition replica that is as certain to delight today’s collectors as their original Soldier Knife delighted the Swiss Army at the end of the 19th century.
- Limited-edition 125th anniversary pocketknife that pays tribute to original Soldier Knife
- Includes reamer punch, screwdriver, can opener, and large cutting blade
- Ebony hardwood handle and stainless-steel tools combine for quality handling
- Presented in black wood box with metal inlay of famous Victorinox cross and shield
- Only 1,884 pieces in collection; measures 4 inches long when closed; lifetime warranty