United Cutlery Bush Master Survival Knife
By far this survival knife surpasses those other cheaply made models. Features include black cast metal handle, detachable hand guard, survival kit inside, precision compass built into butt cap, a 420 J2 stainless steel blade with saw back. Nylon sheath, protective plastic blade shell holds GI can opener, sharpening stone, animal snare, snakebite kit, and flashlight.
- Fixed blade knife with survival kit and emergency materials stowed in the handle and sheath
- Knife measures 15.25 inches overall with a 10-inch 420 stainless steel mixed edge, clip-point blade
- Nylon sheath stores a G.I. can opener, flashlight, animal snare, fishing equipment, and matches
- Additional survival equipment includes sewing needles, band-aides, matches, surgical blade, and magnifier
- Black cast metal handle with compass built into butt cap; detachable hand guard